Translogic: Harley-Davidson Project LiveWire
2015 Porsche Cayenne S E Hybrid
- Michael Harley
- Nov 3, 2014
Think of the electric motor in the facelifted 2015 Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid as the cream filling in an Oreo cookie. Under the hood of this plug-in hybrid crossover is a 333-horsepower, supercharged 3.0-liter V6 with a 95-hp synchronous electric motor sandwiched between it and an eight-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission. The clutched powertrain allows pure combustion, pure electric or a combination of both to drive all four wheels through Porsche's permanent all-wheel-drive system.
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 2, 2014
Which automaker offers the greatest variety of plug-in hybrids? Nope, it's not Toyota. Not GM either. It's not Ford, not Honda and not BMW. Believe it or not, it's Porsche. And this is its latest, presented at the Paris Motor Show.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models