If you were wondering what that unusual-looking racecar was that appeared in Nissan's Super Bowl ad, here it is: the front-engine, front-drive, hybrid Nissan GT-R LM Nismo - ready to tackle the top class at Le Mans and in the FIA World Endurance Championship.
2015 Nissan Gt R Lm Nismo
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 2, 2015
- Chris Bruce
- May 23, 2014
The Nissan Zeod RC hybrid racecar is certainly cool with its pointy looks, we're excited to see it run, but it isn't built to win races so much as push boundaries. But we might not have too to wait long for one of the Japanese brand's vehicles to claim an overall victory at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, as well. The company is announcing the GT-R LM Nismo racecar with a two-car, full factory effort in the top LMP1 class of the 2015 FIA World Endurance Championship, including Le Mans.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models