Subaru has announced pricing for the 2014 BRZ, and with a $25,595 MSRP, it starts at just $100 more than the 2013 model. The destination charge adds $795 – a $25 increase over 2013 – bringing the total to $26,390.
2014 Subaru Brz
- Lauren DeAngelis Puckett
- Aug 25, 2013
- Brandon Turkus
- Aug 5, 2013
Teaser images of a purported Subaru BRZ STI were uncovered last night and sent the internet into a collective state of hysterics. That's not hugely surprising, though, considering the reverence that the BRZ, along with its fraternal twins, the Scion FR-S and Toyota GT86, have garnered from the automotive media. The sole sticking point, really, has been its mere 200 horsepower. People have been chomping at the bit over a higher output version of the sublime rear driver.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models