Withhold judgment on the world's greatest exhaust note until after you've heard the Jaguar F-Type V8 S (scroll down now for a sneak peek). Its cackle, boom and pop under deceleration will have you rifling through its glovebox looking for a tool to remove the stereo. An in-dash audio system is trivial when four round pipes on the tail-end of a vehicle sound this good.
2014 Jaguar F Type V8 S
- Damon Lowney
- Oct 14, 2013
Jay Leno gets to drive a lot of nice cars, and the Jaguar F-Type V8 S he pilots in the latest episode of Jay Leno's Garage is no exception. Eric Johnson, vice president of Jaguar Western Region brought the car to Leno's garage, which impresses the comedian with its 5.0-liter V8 that makes 495 horsepower, 460 pound-feet of torque and a muscle car-like roar.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models