General Motors is cutting the price of its Chevrolet Volt extended-range electric vehicle by $5,000 for the 2014 model year in the hopes of driving sales higher, even though the company already loses money on every Volt it sells.
2014 Chevrolet Volt
- Danny King
- Jul 2, 2013
Electric Francophiles looking to continue their July 14 Bastille Day festivities might be comforted to know that the party can run right into the following day when General Motors will celebrate the first 2014 Chevrolet Volt models rolling off the assembly line.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models