After the mini-people mover's introduction in 2010, the 2013 Toyota Verso signals a significant mid-cycle refresh for the model.
2013 Toyota Verso
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 21, 2012
The seven-seat Toyota Verso mini-MPV was introduced at the 2010 Paris Motor Show, two years on its successor will be introduced in Paris in about a week. The mid-cycle changes include more than 300 new parts with threefold aims: bringing the exterior design in line with the just-refreshed Auris, upgrading the fit and finish and improving the driving dynamics.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models