Toyota may have given us the full spec-sheet on its revised Auris before the car made its official Parisian debut, but our first live look at the next-generation wagon nevertheless proves compelling. The longer, lower five-door looks the part of a better-handling hatchback – just the role that Toyota hopes the hybrid can play in the European market.
2013 Toyota Auris Hybrid
- Seyth Miersma
- Sep 27, 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 21, 2012
The Toyota Auris has been comprehensively reworked, now only awaiting its Paris Motor Show debut. It's still a small package, but it's got a big burden: Toyota says it represents a "determination to engineer cars that are more appealing and dynamically engaging to drive while building on its long-established reputation for quality, durability and reliability."
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models