It's not often that you'll find a Pagani Zonda and a Pagani Huayra in the same place, at the same time - much less on a racetrack. Pagani makes incredibly rare supercars. But Peter Read owns both a 2005 Zonda Roadster and a new Huayra, so he decided to bring them to Goodwood Circuit for a little comparison test. While the wet weather didn't allow too much wide open throttle, it's still an interesting comparison of two very different beasts.
2013 Pagani Huayra
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
2013 Pagani Huayra Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!