Despite the fact that it just went on sale, I've been seeing the 2013 Ford Fusion on the road for quite some time now. I live less than 10 miles from Ford's world headquarters, and thus, seeing prototypes and pre-production cars on the street isn't an uncommon occurrence.
2013 Kia Optima Sx Limited
- Chris Paukert
- Jul 3, 2012
Kia is shortly expected to launch a new rear-wheel drive flagship sedan, but for now, the model seen here is the Korean automaker's new range topper. First introduced at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show in February, Kia has just announced that its 2013 Optima SX Limited will wear a $35,275 MSRP (*including delivery) price tag.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models