Kia has released proper photos of the coming 2013 Forte/Cerato and hints at the details to be found under the attractive new sheetmetal. As Kia tells us, this new Forte is plainly longer, lower and wider than the current model, and its longer wheelbase will provide more interior room, although we don't know how it compares to the current model or the competition.
2013 Kia Forte
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 15, 2011
Most vehicles stay on the market for a good six or more years before they're replaced. But Kia isn't most automakers. The Korean brand has a lot to prove, and as it turns out they're intent on doing just that by keeping their product portfolio fresh.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models