The Crossover For The Kardashians Of 1895
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 28, 2012
Winning Formula Comes Full Circle
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 6, 2012
Hyundai has released pricing information for its new five-passenger 2013 Santa Fe Sport, and those the least-expensive way to get your hands on one will cost you $24,450 – but don't forget to add in $825 for destination to any Santa Fe model. For those keeping track, the 2012 Santa Fe starts at $23,225.
- Zach Bowman
- Apr 4, 2012
You might think that Hyundai has pulled a fast one at today's New York Auto Show by unveiling two different of its 2013 Santa Fe, one a two-row Sport model and the other a three-row family-minded model simply called Santa Fe. In reality, however, we've been expecting this since we first told you about the Korean automaker's new strategy back in mid-2010.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models