Revisiting The Runabout Of Record
2013 Honda Fit
- Chris Tutor
- Oct 23, 2012
Today at the São Paulo Motor Show, Honda unveiled the its new Fit Twist softroader. Based on the familiar Fit/Jazz subcompact, the Twist gets its own, distinctive grille and roof rails, along with unique front fascia, matte fender lips and what looks like more ground clearance for the region's notoriously rough roads. Inside, the Twist gets its own seat coverings as well.
- Autoblog Staff
- Jun 29, 2012
Reminding Us That EVs Are Becoming Less Of A Compromise
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models