An Engine Upgrade Is Our Sort Of Bling
2013 Gmc Terrain Denali
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jun 12, 2012
GMC has broadened its blinged-out Denali line to include the smaller Terrain crossover for the 2013 model year. We're getting our first stint behind the wheel of the Denali-fied Terrain this week, and while we'll have our full report ready in the not-too-distant future, we can share this bit of news right now: The newest member of the Terrain family will officially be priced from $34,525 – not including (*)$825 for destination – when it goes on sale in the third quarter of this year.
- Chris Shunk
- Mar 15, 2012
GMC has a hit on its hands with the Denali trim, but for some reason the brand's most popular crossover still hasn't donned the signature chrome grille. That will change for the 2013 model year with the introduction of the 2013 Terrain Denali.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models