Not that we don't like the Land Rover DC100 Concept or anything, but this is the third version of the next-gen Defender that Land Rover has trotted out at an auto show in the space of seven months. (Never mind that it looks like they just repainted the Heritage Blue one from the L.A. show.) Forgive us, then, for wishing Land Rover would get on with it and announce that it's going into production.
2012 Land Rover Lr4
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
2012 Land Rover Lr4 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!