The Chevrolet Impala hasn't had many updates since it last received an overhaul for 2006, but that changes for 2012, at least in the area of powertrains. As we told you back in May, the otherwise untouched Impala will receive General Motors' tried and true 3.6-liter V6 for 2012. The direct-injected engine boasts 302 horsepower and 252 pound-feet of torque – a far cry from the 211-horsepower, 3.5-liter V6 it replaces. Heck, even the optional 3.9-liter V6 could only muster 230 horsepower.
2012 Chevrolet Impala
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
2012 Chevrolet Impala Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!