Audi is recalling certain 2012 Q5 models for sunroof panels that may break in extremely cold temperatures. All told, 13,172 units manufactured between June 21, 2011 and December 9, 2011 are included in the campaign. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the breaking glass could injure the vehicle's occupants, increasing driver distraction and potentially causing an accident. It's unclear whether the defect has caused any injuries or crashes at this point.
2012 Audi Q5
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
2012 Audi Q5 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!