BMW has outlined the changes to its model line that will commence during the production changeover in September. One of the most noteworthy among them is that every BMW M3 made will come standard with the company's Automatic/Start Stop feature. It will also come standard with an on/off switch, so you can leave your car running at stop lights should you choose.
- Jonny Lieberman
- Jan 21, 2010
BMW M3 GTS – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models