If You Have The Means, Then By All Means...
2010 Bmw 7 Series
- Frank Filipponio
- Dec 3, 2009
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 23, 2009
BMW is expected to roll out the production version of its new 755ih hybrid luxury sedan later this year at the Frankfurt Motor Show. With little to differentiate the new gas-saving 7 Series from the rest of the German automaker's thirstier 7s, it's not surprising that the vehicle has been spotted out an about on European roadways with absolutely zero camouflage. The only way to tell it's a hybrid are small HYBRID Erprobungsfahrzeug (HYBRID Vehicle Testing) badges.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models