There are plenty of lists on which consumers love to see their vehicles, but the National Insurance Crime Bureau annual "Hot Wheels" roster is likely not be one of them. The Illinois-based NICB has just released its annual top 10 list of stolen vehicles using 2011 data submitted by law enforcement agencies. The good news that comes out of this report is that the NICB says car theft has dropped by 3.3 percent compared to 2010, and last year was the lowest for vehicles thefts since 1967.
2004 Dodge Ram
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
2004 Dodge Ram Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!