Even before the 2015 Nissan GT-R and GT-R Nismo arrive to rewrite the handbook on Nissan's halo car, here we have the first 1989 R32 GT-R - the 276-horsepower coupe that started it all - to be officially and legally imported under the 25-year exemption. We don't have any information on it beyond the fact that it's here and it's legal, since the blog post at GTRUSAblog.com didn't want to swamp its new owner with questions and friend requests.
1989 Nissan Gt R
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
1989 Nissan Gt R Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!