We'd guess a thief's favorite Ford Mustang is whichever one he happens to be hooning around in – ahead of either illegally selling it, stripping it for parts or falsifying its VIN to pass it off as a legit car. But the 'Stang that's attracted the most attention from this scourge of society is none other than the 2000 Mustang.
1965 Shelby Gt350
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jan 21, 2012
We all dream of one day walking into a long-abandoned barn in the middle of nowhere and finding a classic muscle or race car, needing little more than some freshening to be restored to its previous glory. But that never happens, right?
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models