A group of students bought an unfinished project truck for their automotive technology class to work on, and the '56 Ford F100 is now ready.
1956 Ford F 100
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 24, 2015
Bodie Stroud showers some resto-mod love on the 1956 Ford F-100 pickup, turning it into the BSI X-100. Except for the vintage body, almost everything else is custom-built or custom-fitted, from the steel chassis and independent front suspension to the tubbed bed and Ford F-150 King Ranch gauges. It's not cheap, though...
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jan 17, 2014
We first saw Gene Simmons' 1956 Ford F100 custom truck, nicknamed Snakebit, at last year's SEMA Show in Las Vegas. The truck was built with factory support from Ford, and it just went up for auction here at the 2014 Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, accompanied, as you'd expect, with a ton of fanfare.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models