One positive side effect of the auto industry experiencing such a low sales volume is the incredible deals you can find on a new car. Manufacturers have already pulled out the old tried and true incentives of employee pricing and 0% financing, but we've never seen a deal like this before. Galpin Ford, which bills itself as the #1 volume Ford dealer in the world, is offering the 2008 Ford Mustang GT for the bargain bin price of $18,995. The dealership says it has come across 40 models of America'
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 25, 2007
Cool doesn't have to be expensive. At least that's what the folks over at Kelley Blue Book figure. The website of the authoritative car-buying resource has put together a list of what they figure are the ten coolest cars you can buy with less than $18,000.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models