And just like that, it's gone. According to a tweet by the Editor-in-Chief of 0-60, Mike Spinelli, the startup buff-book has been canned by Harris Publications after a scant three years on newsstands. We've yet to get official confirmation from Harris, nor do we know exactly why the magazine was shuttered, but we do know that the motoring world was a better place because of 0-60.
0 60 Magazine
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
0 60 Magazine Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!