- Sebastian Blanco
- Oct 2, 2007
The ÖKO-TREND institute has decided that Volkswagen should get another "Automobile Environment Certificate" for the Passat BlueMotion. VW previously earned this certificate for the Golf TSI, Polo BlueMotion, the Golf 1.4 TSI, the Touran EcoFuel.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models