Subaru is recalling 72,000 of its EyeSight-equipped crossovers and sedans over fears that the automatic braking system may not work properly.
Subaru XV Crosstrek Recalls
- John Neff
- Mar 8, 2013
Subaru has issued one of the strangest recalls we've come across in some time. As it turns out, certain Subaru models may randomly start their own engines. The issue is confined to select models equipped with an automatic or CVT and the company's optional Audiovox remote engine starter (RES) accessory. If the RES key fob is dropped, it could "randomly transmit an engine start request without pressing the button."
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.