Subaru is recalling 660,238 vehicles located in 20 US states that use salt on their roads. It's possible that salty water could splash onto the rear brake lines, and it could eventually cause corrosion and potentially perforation, leading to a fluid leak.
Subaru Impreza WRX Recalls
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.