The Scion FR-S/Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ triplets are being recalled due to an issue not with the car, but with the owner's manual: pages detailing the operation of the smart airbags contain a misprint. Although it's classified as a recall, owners don't need to take their cars to their dealers; Scion and Subaru will be sending the nearly 2,800 owners corrected pages that can be inserted in the manual. If you'd rather have your dealer do the Elmer's Glue work, they will have corrected pages that the
Subaru BRZ Recalls
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.