Ryan Tuerk rings up a 40-second burnout in a Spyker C8 Aileron. Spyker recently went bankrupt, but has defied the odds and announced plans for a comeback, yet again. We've got our doubts about its prospects, but either way, we suspect this will be the first and last chance to see a Spyker hoon.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jul 7, 2010
Spyker C8 Laviolette joins Jay Leno's Garage – Click above to watch video after the jump
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models