Subaru recalls 81,100 units of the 2004 and 2005 Impreza and Saab 9-2x, which was a badge-engineered Impreza wagon, to replace faulty Takata airbag inflators.
Saab 9-2X Recalls
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.