Rolls-Royce announced a recall for precisely one example of the 2015 Ghost sedan over thorax airbags that need to be replaced. That one owner and their local dealer have been advised.
Rolls-Royce Ghost Recalls
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 2, 2011
No car is invincible to defects, and sometimes, even the folks in the highest tax bracket have to deal with vehicle recalls. The 589 lucky souls who purchased 2010 Rolls-Royce Ghost models manufactured between September 2009 and September 2010 will need to make a trip to the dealership (or at least send their butler or chauffeur), as the ultralux sedan is being recalled due to an electric auxiliary water pump that can overheat and potentially result in a fire.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.