We take to FCA's Chelsea, MI proving grounds to sample the entire Ram range, towing everything from 2,000 pounds to a CDL-requiring, 31,000-plus pounds.
RAM ProMaster City Videos
- Seyth Miersma
- Dec 23, 2014
Ford and Nissan have been scrapping for market share in the very hot small commercial van segment, and now Ram wants in on the party. The 2015 Ram ProMaster City hopes to one-up its main competitors in key categories, making the best do-everything business vehicle in the process. Read on to find out how it fares.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models