It's barely been a year since Chrysler brought the Fiat Ducato over to these United States as the Ram Promaster, but already it's being subjected to its second recall – both of them revolving around essential controls that are critical to the vehicle's operation.
RAM ProMaster 1500 Recalls
- Brandon Turkus
- Feb 9, 2014
Ram's new, Fiat-derived cargo van, the ProMaster, is set to be recalled over concerns that the accelerator pedals could stick. The issue affects 9,655 ProMasters, with 7,935 vans in the US, 1,437 vehicles in Canada and 283 in Mexico.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.