A problem with leaky fuel injection systems has prompted the NHTSA to issue recall notices for the VW Touareg, Porsche hybrids and a smattering of Audis.
Porsche Panamera Recalls
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jul 18, 2012
A potentially defective turbine wheel in the turbochargers of 2011 and 2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo and Turbo S models and the 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo has led to a recall. There are 270 units affected among the three models, with a casting defect being cited as the cause of the trouble. The issue could lead to a fracture in the turbocharger itself, which could then lead to follow-on problems, smoke and risk of fire.
- Chris Shunk
- Apr 26, 2010
2010 Porsche Panamera – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.