Porsche is issuing a recall of 20,278 Cayenne SUVs from the 2011- and 2012 model years including the base model as well as the S, Hybrid and Turbo. The vehicles in question, produced from March 8, 2010 up to January of this year, may have been fitted with faulty headlight locking assemblies. In case of assembly failure, the headlights could detach from the fenders – something that might be dramatically inconvenient if you're driving at night on a dark, winding road, say.
Porsche Cayenne Hybrid Recalls
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.