Porsche has issued a "precautionary" and voluntary safety recall affecting some 4,400 sports cars across the globe. Here in the United States, the recall includes 1,382 911, Boxster convertibles and Cayman coupes, all of which are from model years 2014 and 2015.
Porsche Boxster Recalls
- Brandon Turkus
- Nov 3, 2014
- Eric Loveday
- Aug 19, 2011
Porsche has announced a recall for certain Model Year 2011-2012 Boxster, Cayman and 911 models for seatbeat anchor plate issues that could increase the risk of injury during a crash.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.