- Dario Franchitti of Scotland, driver of the #10 Target Chip Ganassi Racing Dallara Honda, leads teammate Scott Dixon of New Zealand, driver of the #9 Target Chip Ganassi Racing Dallara Honda during practice for the IRL Indycar Series Iowa Corn Indy 250 on June 19, 2010 at the Iowa Speedway in Newton, Iowa.
- Vehicles most likely to hit 300,000 miles
- Cars most likely to have major powertrain problems
- Top 10 brands with the lowest average repair cost to fix a check engine light
- Top 10 brands least likely to flash a check engine light
- The least reliable cars in America
- The Best New Car Deals: September 2020