- DeBerti Lincoln Navigator L
- Who says you can't take it with you? This gorgeous black-on-black cruiser is like a luxury getaway, complete with fully reclining back seats that massage you from head to toe. Best yet, this Navigator keeps you connected with a Trac-Vision system by KVH that provides satellite television and internet access. Just sit back in the supple Katzkin leather seats and watch a movie, the game or play a game of your own. The Black L floats on a custom air ride suspension and looks out-of-this-world with deep black PPG paint, 3D Carbon wing, Street Glow under lighting and 26-inch, forged aluminum wheels with polished rims and black spokes.
- Ford Edge by MRT-Direct
- MRT-Direct ups the "sport" in crossover sport utility with this extremely lowered and lavished Ford Edge. The 3D Carbon body kit is further accentuated with an MRT Leading Edge hood, rear fascia and black chrome exterior trim. The 3.5-liter turbocharged Duratec V-6 uses a Turbonetics air-to-air intercooler, MRT Aero turbine performance exhaust with calibration by Calibrated Success and Ford Racing Performance to drive all four 22-inch Boss Motorsports wheels and Dunlop tires. An H&R Street performance suspension keeps things under control. The performance theme is carried top the interior sporting Sparco Modena sport seats and Stewart Warner gauges. An ARC Audio system supplies the tunes while Ford's exclusive SYNC hands-free communications system lets you keep both hands on the wheel at all times.
- Ford F-150 by K Daddyz Kustoms
- K Daddys Kustomz adds "In Your Face" to "Built Ford Tough." This extreme machine sits 17 inches over stock on a Bullet Proof lift kit installed by Shocker Motor Sports, Fox Racing Shox and Atlas leaf springs. The 22-inch Weld wheels wear 40x15.5x22 Toyo Tires. The F-150's 5.4-liter Triton V-8 mounts a ProCharger supercharger, Yukon gears, Kinetik power cell, and UPR billet dress up kit. K Daddys Kustomz applied the wild blue-on-blue flame paint scheme using Hot Hues by DuPont. Soft leather seats are surrounded by the sound of Titanium Power Audio and fiberglass speaker pods and plexiglass speaker box. Vizualogic supplied the headrest video and gaming system
- Make-A-Wish 1951 F-Series
- Justin Lilley had a wish. The young cancer patient asked the Make-A-Wish Foundation to help him restore his grandfather's 1951 Ford pickup. Make-A-Wish tapped the talents of the students at Washtenaw Community College in Ann Arbor Mich., with help from Ford Motor Company to perform a complete ground-up restoration. Justin's wish truck sits on a Fat Man tube chassis with a supercharged 4.6-liter V-8 under the fiberglass hood. The '51 Ford body is chopped and features suicide doors. The custom deep black paint is carried on to the Ford GT40 wheels. The interior is fitted with a custom dash, console, racing seats and a booming Alpine stereo system with custom speaker boxes.
- 2008 F-150 FX-2 Sport
- The FX-2 takes trucking to a whole new level and the project FX-2 V2 ups the ante even further. The Vehicle Personalization branded windshield is just a hint of what's in store. Each side of the truck shows off a different set of new 22-inch wheels while the pure white paint is set off with contrasting stripes that run down the hood and across the hard tonneau cover and down the tailgate. Ford Racing provides a supercharger, radiator, chrome valve covers and custom exhaust along with a lowering kit and tall 4:10 final gear for extra get-up-and-go. Red illuminated sill plates provide the invitation to an interior that features headrest DVDs, BaluPunkt audio and HD radio.