2010 SEMA Mustang Preview
- 2011 Ford Mustang by Ford Vehicle Personalization
- A Mustang GT by Ford Vehicle Personalization shows what can be fashioned using Ford Custom Accessories items and some serious creativity. The exterior of the car is coated in a custom white tri-coat color developed by Sherwin-Williams. The paint has coral undertones, a color used throughout the car. This theme is a perfect fit for Mustang it really shows off the design features inside and out that set it apart from the rest, said Mark Conforzi, Ford Vehicle Personalization chief designer. This Mustang works so well because it will let the customers imagination run wild with just how much they can do to their car. Ford Custom Accessories items are used to give consumers a sense of what can be done with Mustang, and include a rear pedestal spoiler, rear quarter window louvers, side scoops and a billet grille all covered in a concept liquid silver finish. The look is rounded out with 18-inch machined liquid silver wheels, similar to the ones standard on the California Special Mustang. To check out the accessories used, visit www.fordaccessoriesstore.com. The interior of the Mustang features a concept design that uses white and black Ultrafabrics material on a variety of surfaces, with inserts that resemble carbon fiber. The white material is highlighted on the seats, door inserts, steering wheel and dash appliqu. Coral accents also set the mood inside, where they are used on the steering wheel, gauge cluster, shifter knob and air vents. Interior styling also includes coral accent lighting for a unique touch.
- 2011 Ford Mustang by MRT
- Working off a Mustang GT, MRT delivers a tough street warrior theme with carbon effects throughout the interior and engine compartment, a custom color scheme and several performance modifications. A chassis upgrade, performance handling package, upgraded Baer brakes and a new MRT stainless steel exhaust all come together to deliver a performance driving experience for customers.
- 2011 Ford Mustang by Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords
- This powerful 5.0-liter Mustang has been given an extra boost of power with a Ford Racing Performance Parts supercharger kit and exhaust system from Kooks Custom headers. The Mustang also receives a custom paint job, Roush fascia and Cervinis Auto Designs hood. Brakes, seats and suspension are upgraded with American Muscle parts.
- 2011 Ford Mustang by Raceskinz
- The team at Raceskinz took a Mustang with a 5.0-liter and started work inside, where they used a rear seat-delete package complete with new Raceskinz bucket seats. A ProCharger intercooled supercharger, Magnaflow cat-back exhaust and Baer brake system deliver on performance. Raceskinz carbon fiber accessories throughout add an extra touch of customization.
- 2011 Ford Mustang by Tjin Edition
- This Tjin Edition Mustang GT sports a custom DuPont paint job and will be outfitted with a Webasto sunroof, Unique Fabrication metal wing, Ignited LED headlights and fog lights and StreetGlow lighting. The suspension is modified with a full digital air suspension kit from Air Lift and an Eibach antiroll kit and trailer arms.