- 2010 Ford Mustang by 3dCarbon
- The 3dCarbon Mustang is different from all other Mustangs because it is the true Boy Racer - an award-winning, full-body styling concept that was originally introduced with the 2005 Mustang body style. 3dCarbon introduces the 2010 Boy Racer - an evolution of styling from the old to the new featuring a bold aerodynamic design. The 3d Boy Racer is sure to turn heads.
- 2010 Ford Mustang by Galpin Auto Sports
- The Mustang GT Convertible is the true American thrill machine, and that thrill doubles with a Ford Racing 550-horsepower supercharger and one-of-a-kind custom wide body. This is the car to have - whether you're out on the road with the top down or in the city for a night on the town.
- 2010 Ford Mustang by Paul's High Performance
- This 2010 Mustang GT is unmistakably built for the quarter-mile drag strip, with low elapsed times in mind. From the functional hood to the rear wing, its aggressive wheels, tires, exhaust and custom-designed Paul's High Performance products are all specifically tuned for maximum performance. Following in the Paul's High Performance tradition, this GT screams "Record breaker!" while showing off Mustang's impressive new body styling, which is way ahead of the competition.
- 2010 Ford Mustang by Ford Vehicle Personalization
- Powered by imagination, this Ford Mustang showcases Ford Custom Accessories. The metallic gold design cues are inspired by such premier fashion designers as Prada, Stella McCartney and Balenciaga. The vehicle features unique Carbon Black Metallic exterior custom paint that is accented by gold 20-inch wheels and gold-tinted headlights and fog lamps. Inside, the gold theme continues with leather seat and door trim inserts, steering wheel cover and shifter boot.