Nissan Xterra Recalls
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 3, 2010
Another day, another recall. This time Nissan is the automaker in question, recalling a total of 539,864 vehicles due to faulty brake pedal pins and fuel gauge components.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.