Nissan is recalling 299,000 Versas because a trim piece can trap a driver's foot, and the company is bringing in 1,557 Armadas to check the seatbelts.
Nissan Versa Note Recalls
- AOL Autos Staff
- Jul 1, 2014
The U.S. government's road safety agency is investigating complaints that a trim panel can cause unwanted acceleration in Nissan Versa small cars.
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 31, 2013
Nissan is recalling 13,000 of its new 2014 Versa Note hatchbacks due to an issue with various bolts used to assemble the vehicle. Considering the Versa Note was only recently put on sale, this news must be driving Nissan nuts (we couldn't resist), but presumably the lion's share of these vehicles are still at dealerships.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.