Nissan has found that the steering column tubes on some GT-Rs and Infiniti crossovers may not be perfectly round and could lead to a steering malfunction, prompting a recall of some 17,000 vehicles.
Nissan GT-R Recalls
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 11, 2015
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 20, 2009
It was nearly a year ago when we reported on a NAGTROC forum user getting hit with a $20,000 bill to replace his toasted transmission after using Launch Control (LC1) on his GT-R. In time for the second model year of the car, Nissan first dropped Launch Control, then they decided to include it, but with safeguards (LC2). In the meantime, a growing number of owners of the initial batch got together and filed a class action suit against Nissan in the hopes of receiving some compensation for their
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.