Narrowly missing setting a new reocrd for the largest recall in the company's history, Nissan is recalling 1.01 MIL March (aka Micra) and Cube models. That figure is just 20,000 vehicles shy of the 1.03 MIL car recall they issued in 2003. The current recall is to fix faulty fuel tanks that may leak or crack. According to the just-auto report, UK-built Nissan Micras are not effected, only Japanese built samples.
Nissan Cube Recalls
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.