AutoblogGreen recently got to spend a week living with Nissan's first hybrid vehicle – the 2007 Altima Hybrid. The Altima uses a parallel hybrid system licensed from Toyota and is currently only available in 10 states. ABG has the full scoop with all the good and not-so-good on the Tennessee-built sedan, along with a gallery of high-res photos and video.
Nissan Altima Hybrid Reviews
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models