Mitsubishi will be recalling over 10,000 Lancer Evolutions built between December 12, 2007 and March 5, 2013, covering model years 2008 to 2013. The recall only affects cars with manual transmissions, though, so if you opted for a Lancer Evo with a quick-shifting SST, this recall doesn't apply to you.
Mitsubishi Lancer Recalls
- Michael Harley
- Nov 17, 2009
Mitsubishi Evo X - Click above for high-res image gallery
- Chris Paukert
- Mar 17, 2009
If you have a 2008-'09 Mitsubishi Lancer or Outlander equipped with an automatic or CVT transmission, listen up – your car may be facing a recall. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is working with the Japanese automaker to recall some 39,711 vehicles that may have problems with their brake boosters.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.