Here's a high-mileage 1995 Diamante wagon, spotted in a San Francisco Bay Area self-service wrecking yard.
Mitsubishi Diamante News
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 22, 2011
Mitsubishi owners and car enthusiasts may recall a model called the Diamante. It was the Japanese automaker's flagship luxury sedan until it was discontinued in 2004. But now the time appears ripe to bring it back – in the Japanese domestic market, at least.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models