Mercedes-Benz is recalling over 33,000 examples of the C-Class and CLS-Class for separate issues in the two luxury models. The CLS has a problem with its LED taillights, and there are two possible faults with the fuel delivery module in the C-Class.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Recalls
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 26, 2015
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 23, 2015
A rubber seal that could fall onto the exhaust and start a fire has prompted Mercedes-Benz and NHTSA to recall 147,224 E-Class and CLS models.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.