After a rough few years full of significant recalls, Mercedes-Benz appeared (or appears, depending on your perspective) to be getting its act together by successfully addressing its quality issues. The automaker just announced a major recall in Germany involving 130,000 vehicles windshield wiper motors that could be defective. While one recall a return to quality does not ruin, neither does it help. The recall in question only affects A- and B-Class vehicles, as well as C-Class wagons built betw
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Recalls
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.