2009 BMW Z4 sDrive30i – Click above for high-res image gallery
Mazda Mazda3 Recalls
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Jul 5, 2010
- Steven J. Ewing
- Apr 18, 2010
2010 Mazda3 – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Frank Filipponio
- Feb 11, 2010
2010 Toyota Prius – MotorWeek Drivers' Choice Award winner for Best of the Year
- Chris Shunk
- Jun 2, 2009
If you own a 2009 Mazda3 with stability control, you may need to schedule some time at the local Mazda store for repairs. Mazda is recalling 7,100 2009 models for a problem with its Dynamic Stability Control system that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says is not in compliance with federal motor safety standards. NHTSA says the issue is that "the yaw rate measured after completion of the sine with dwell steering input exceeded the test standards." Sounds complicated.
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 20, 2009
2010 Mazda3 - Click above for a hi-res gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.